lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default A nice day working on my cart!

This was a piddling day. Just a day to take it easy and work on my cart. I'm going through this mess of wiring a bit at a time. At least the original harness isn't too butchered up! Most of the stuff I'm going over was added on. I have " deleted " about a total of 50' of wire! Some of it looked like this:
I have no clue what all this crap was for, but it is now in a bucket where I save wire. While working on the wiring I also noticed this:
I'm glad I've got hard filled tires! I need to replace one and to fill your tire and rim assembly is $55! That's a great price as far as I'm concerned. The only thing is finding the 5 lug rims. Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend cause I sure did!
simple man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Default Re: A nice day working on my cart!

What a coincidence! I had the exact same thing happen! only I have AIR filled tires! I wish they would do a better job keeping the streets clean around here.
Legendary Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Golf Carts View Post
What a coincidence! I had the exact same thing happen! only I have AIR filled tires! I wish they would do a better job keeping the streets clean around here.
Yeah, for sure! I've noticed road maintenance is almost non existent anymore! I used to work for the county road dept. and we would run sweepers every day! It's really sad how bad things have become in the last few years. I wonder if anyone is doing the bridge maintenance anymore? That's the part that scares me!!!
simple man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
Legendary Golf Carts
Gone Wild

You would think in a gated community they have enough money to run a sweeper after they built the houses (It was completed only a few months ago, but it was started years ago) Thank goodness all golf carts use the same tire and rim, I got a used one for $20. It sucks cos I had good tyres and then one gets a nail. At least it wasn't my car that hit the nail.
Legendary Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #5
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

This is true! Car tire would have added another zero to the end of that price
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO