lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #11
TreeBass
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Just when you think you're done...

Mom had a few in her attic a month ago, I took care of that in a non violent, no squirrel died kinda way. They tear up her plants on the patio just ot tick her off. LOL
TreeBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #12
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Bummer! I love animals, but my allergist said I needed to be a bubble-boy.

Fortunately, I have a neighbor who raised one a few years ago, and according to http://www.squirreltales.org/ they need to eat Esbilac, which I have on the way.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:16 PM   #13
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

Unlike birds, which have a very tiny brain (hence the name bird brain - they don't always act logically) Squirells are mammals and have a much larger brain. They can remember you , like you to an extent, they get a big charge out of solving puzzles for food. They are much more fun than boring old birds. IMHO of course!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #14
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

But Yurtle, don't you feel just the coolest when you are playing with a wild animal like that? It always made me feel special, like "yeah I play with wild animals, what can you do?" LOL Watch out for those claws, tho. Thay are razor sharp! I had her eating from my hands sometimes and she would touch me very gently, but I could tell they were very sharp!!!!
Old 11-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #15
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

My neighbor's squirrel was so kewl, but between the sharp claws, and the occasional blood-letting bite, reminded me that they are still wild.

I grew up with a buddy in Savannah that had pet racoons, squirrels, possums, etc., and they were all kewl.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #16
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

It is especially kewl when your buddies see you playing with a wild squirell! LOL.... I miss little Larryette.....
Old 11-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #17
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybell View Post
You should take a look at adopting him.
He's adopted me, like a LOT of stray cats did. Fortunately, squirrels become a LOT more self-sufficient than cats do. Stray dogs never "knocked at my door".

I heard on three mile island, after abandoning it for a while, dogs died, but cats survived.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:47 PM   #18
azTony
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I had a baby squirrel come to our house many many years ago when my kids were still kids (I am a grandpa X4 today) and the little guy looked starved to death. We nurse him back to health and all was good for like three days then the last day I was holding him and he was "just" on my shoulder like Yurtle's picture then ran down my arm stopped, turned and looked at me and screamed then bit my thumb!! I jumped up, it took off running into it's little place we made up for it and I tended to my wound. Thought I was gonna need stitches.

The wife asked if we should check on it and I said to let it be until he felt comfortable to come out. It was a couple hours later and I wondered why I heard nothing. Usually the little guy was always doing something. We looked in and he was on his back with all 4 legs in the air. Not sure what happened, did he have a heart attack, was he diseased, not sure but the cute little guy was gone as quick as he came.

I often thought what would have happened if the incident happened when he was on my shoulder.
azTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #19
chloe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

One of my dogs brought one to the back door a few days ago. This particular dog has been known to swallow baby rabbits whole. The squirrel she just toyed with until she killed it. I'm still curious as to how she caught a full grown squirrel.
chloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #20
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

My cat would kick your squirrel's................NUTS!

gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO