lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #11
Pablob
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cart wont move

we did have a heavy duty switch install but he has had the problem before and that is why I think it might in the linkage. I am going to try and talk him into buying the contactors and that should eliminate that problem.
Pablob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-23-2014, 10:21 AM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Any cart that has burned up a couple of F&Rs has a pretty significant amp draw, like heavy loads, big tires, aftermarket motor, or all 3 ..... The Carts Unlimited HD Ezgo F&R # EZ575 is 60% heavier than the competition. This provides higher amperage handling capability & better heat dissipation. The next step up in directional switching is the HD and super duty reversing contactors.
I have a several customers who say they burnt up 2 or more F&Rs before switching to my switches.
The reversing contactors have larger higher quality silver contacts electromagnetically engaged which provide for a more positive shifting connection at the touch of a button.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:17 AM   #13
mooneyes
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

i highly recommend the super duty reversing contactor I installed one on my cart it is well worth the money
mooneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO