lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2015, 01:22 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: choosing the right 48v charger

Ad one more thing!
We are getting great service from our FORD and Dodge pickups. Last FORD still going 130,000 miles pulling a 7000 # trailer with just gas and oil in it. Dodge with 170,000 pulling larger trailer, no major repairs. I've probably owned 15 American pick ups
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #12
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

I know we're WAY off-topic, but I remember when the US made GOOD stuff, until the Vega era. I never have blamed the US labor force, or the engineers, but the top folks that set conditions that made stuff cheap, to compete with developing country's products, that used to be crap, but rapidly outpaced us in reliability. You used to could blame them for lax regs, but they are all MADE in the USA now.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:54 PM   #13
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

I still drive a 1994 Accra that only needed hoses and belts. Still gets over 30 MPG, and doesn't burn any oil.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:10 PM   #14
BorisM
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
I still drive a 1994 Accra that only needed hoses and belts. Still gets over 30 MPG, and doesn't burn any oil.
Acura is a Japanese manufacturer; I doubt it was made in USA in 1994.
BorisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #15
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Let's move this to BS, yet it isn't BS. My last two Chevy PUs were PsOS! I only drive Japanese cars made by US citizens.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:09 PM   #16
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

And just to clear the record, My wife's ancestors lived here since before the ice age 10,000 years ago, so you aren't any more American they her and my son.

And I love the fact that on her third rape attempt, she snatched the gun away from the "perpetrator" and shot him. That's before she was awarded a Black Belt.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:43 PM   #17
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisM View Post
Acura is a Japanese manufacturer; I doubt it was made in USA in 1994.
Not from my records. Seems a long way to ship that much weight.

If my records are wrong, good for them for creating a car that lasts 25 years and can be shipped across the ocean that is more reliable and economic than us, AND still get 30+ MPG.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:44 PM   #18
DaveTM
Gone Wild

I honestly don't know what any of this has to do with anything.....however, my late father was born in 1924 and enlisted in the Navy on 10-7-43, 5 day's before he turned 19 years old. He went through basic, was handed an M1 Garand and put on a ship with three times the men it was built for. They ate standing up, slept in 8 hour shifts, and "Latrine's" were long boards mounted to the side of the ship with holes cut in 'em. You brought your own paper. He was hospitalized with a bruised chest and then back on a ship. He was also in the Korean conflict and the early bombings of the Vietnam war from a safe position of a carrier. He lost a good friend who was a pilot. When some of his duty limits were up, he would work civilian jobs for a year or so, but then would re-enlist. He finally retired in 1968 after he obtained his 20 years of service and had received a pension from then until he passed a few years ago.

The only thing I own that say's Honda is a small generator. When Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo visited our Congress in April of this year, he spoke about the attack on Pearl, yet he never apologized for it.

Many American lives were lost because Japan attacked Pearl. America at a minimum deserved an apology. None was given. I have not and will never contribute to the Japanese economy. And the Jap's are not perfect by any means. Ask TAKA about their air bags. Fortunately, I own three vehicles. Two Chevy's and one Ford Mustang. None have the TAKA air bags in them.

Dave
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:59 PM   #19
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Oh boy, there's a lot I'd like to say but I don't think I should clutter up taylrlee01's thread. 2 cents

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #20
BorisM
Getting Wild

And I immigrated to the US in 1991.

BorisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO