lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2015, 11:06 PM   #1
crzycarts2015
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad boy Buggie

What I'm told the bad boy is Ez go took it in on trade us orked on this cart before, guy brought it in the batteries were 9 years old it has run just couple weeks Pryor he said just stopped in the middle of ride lol batteries were done no volts at all I put all new batteries in this cart all the lights work but cart will not click,move nothing can anyone tell me where to start was hoping to be a quick flip but appereantly I was wrong

Last edited by crzycarts2015; 07-21-2015 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: Misspell word
crzycarts2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-22-2015, 08:32 PM   #2
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Bad boy Buggie

They are notorious for (very expensive) controller failures. Weak batteries most likely exacerbated a bad situation.
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:06 AM   #3
crzycarts2015
Not Yet Wild

Is there anyway I can check to see if its the controller or a solenoid, I don't know much about electric carts at all, so Im kind of stuck, give me help if possible, thanks.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:25 PM   #4
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I wish I could be more help to you. If it doesn't click, about the only thing I can tell you is to check the microswitch under the pedal (if equipped). Maybe hang a known good solenoid on it just to see if it works. If the cart just died in the middle of an outing, my best guess is that the controller is smoked.

Last edited by kab69440; 07-24-2015 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Auto correct strikes again!
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:32 PM   #5
crzycarts2015
Not Yet Wild

Thanks Ill take a look at it in the morning, someone told me there was a big call back on these carts that most likely never had anything done to it, like this one, but till try to start with that next, have a good weekend.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO