lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2015, 09:17 PM   #1
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default DCX 400 Alltrax Controller

I have a DCS Ezgo Cart with a 400 amp DCX controller. I have not rode the cart in a few days and thought I would take it out tonight. When put in reverse and forward the cart acted like it was shuttering and not moving real well then all of a sudden everything was fine. This was with the pedal full throttle. Leaving to go to beach in a few weeks and don't want it to go dead on my while there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
RicksRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2015, 05:27 AM   #2
Great white north
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: DCX 400 Alltrax Controller

Need to check battery pack voltages ! ... Individual batts after full charge and 12 hr of rest ... Also check hub spline
Great white north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:29 AM   #3
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

thanks for the reply bud. I just put new batteries in 3 months ago and we had no problems when at the beach in june . tested all batteries and voltage is good. But how to I check hub alignment, It has not done this before. Just hope controller is not going bad.
Thank you.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:41 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Check all 20 cable connections. Sounds like you might have a dirty or loose connection? Shuttering is a sign the motor is not getting the power it needs to run. Could also be the rear hub as mentioned. Momentarily put the cart against a tree and try to go while somebody watches each axle nut. If the nut turns at all while the tire does not replace the hubs with HD Ausco units.

NOTE do not press the gas for more than 1-2 SECONDS with cart unable to go or damage will result.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #5
RicksRam
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks Scotty
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO