lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #1
oldfolks1
Not Yet Wild

Default Western ID & Wiring Diagram Needed

Hello to all,
I am a newbie to golf carts and just purchased one with "Western" trim on it for the wife. I was told they were bought by EZ-Go. The serial number is 2001108XXX.It has 7 batteries and a NPX controller. It runs and the charger brings all the batteries to full charge. The problem is none of the lights have power to them and the wiring has been hacked badly. I have been unable to locate a wiring diagram for it. I will try to attach a picture for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Golf cart-Driver side 2 032908 001.jpg (94.8 KB, 41 views)
oldfolks1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts