lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2020, 08:53 PM   #11
Jake_Daddy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Ramps for loading

Yea I think my next truck will have an 8ft bed and winch. I thought about it for the 6.5ft bed but I need about every inch of it!
Jake_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2020, 10:26 PM   #12
Summerwood
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Ramps for loading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Daddy View Post
Yea I think my next truck will have an 8ft bed and winch. I thought about it for the 6.5ft bed but I need about every inch of it!
I have a 6 1/2 foot bed. The rear tires of a golf cart rest in the grove between bed and tailgate down. I leave the winch hooked to the cart so it can’t roll off, and I have two rubber stops I also got at harbor frieght so the cart can’t roll forward. But the winch pretty much keeps it all tight.
Summerwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car