lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-20-2020, 06:27 PM   #1
Buddylee
Not Yet Wild

Default 2017 Club Car Precedent Good Deal?

We are in the market for our 1st golf cart

We have priced around and believe we have found the one. Everything in the area seems to be about the same, but looking for confirmation on your expert thoughts/opinions.

It is a 2017 Club Car Precedent with original batteries, which is holding an hour running charge, and 4000 hours. It was originally purchased from one of the top 50 golf courses in America. Comes with charger, new tires, and they are adding a rear seat as it did not have one for $3250.

Thank you in advance for your feedback, we want it all the good bad, honest and ugly! Thank you!! Hopefully we will be cruising around this time next week!
Buddylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #2
Monkeydias
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2017 Club Car Precedent Good Deal?

I just bought a stock 2018 precedent with new batteries for $3,400. I had to replace the MCOR, and brake cables as the drivers side was broken. I didn't do a ton of research into these things before we bought them, so I didn't know to look for this stuff before we bought it. I wouldn't have noticed the MCOR issue though as the cart was so slow stock and it didn't have any of the jerking/hesitation until after I replaced the controller.
Monkeydias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 07:49 AM   #3
ClubCar86
Gone Wild

Club Car

The price can depend a lot on where you live. I think that is a good price if the body is in good shape.
ClubCar86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 03:26 PM   #4
Nsane
Gone Wild

Club Car

If it’s clean and not broken up body wise seems like a fair deal.
Nsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 05:46 PM   #5
Buddylee
Not Yet Wild

Thank you all for your feedback! We put a deposit on it today, and will get it next week! Looking forward to being 1st time owners!
Buddylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car