lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-01-2020, 09:47 PM   #11
w4rwf
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: DPI Accusense charger failure

The transformer on mine may be part or all of my problem. Not really sure. About 4-5-6 months ago the charger fell over and has made a buzzing sound ever since. But has worked as normal so I don't know.

However, that doesn't bode well for the gen 4 if you have had as many problems as you say. Hopefully I will get to talk to DPI tomorrow about it. If the only option I have is to buy a gen 4 I may re wire my system and use my old charger.
w4rwf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2020, 07:14 AM   #12
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: DPI Accusense charger failure

The gen 4 doesn’t float like the 3 did due to our beloved government and they had to change a few things. New one has a control board on the back that switches the AC power and I believe that has been part of their problem. I had one of those go bad they replaced then later it had a fuse soldered to board go bad. I soldered in a fuse holder and it has been okay since. The cable connection on the front went bad and they replaced that as well. Then it got broken by an incident and I just hard wired it. Been running ever since.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car