lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2020, 12:00 PM   #11
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Predator 670 carb help again!

I do know the Vanguards also use different sized jets. I don't remember which side was which. You could probably scour the forum here and figure that out. I think it has to do with the length of the intake runner.

So if your jets are on the engine side, that's the fuel side. Your pilot jets will adjust the amount of fuel that pass through them. The amount of air will be the same, just the amount of fuel is adjustable. Most start with 2 turns out as a starting point. Remember not to fully seat those screws as you could damage the tip of the adjuster, just touching is fully closed, don't turn it hard.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps