lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #21
M.Gilbert3
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Finally got the lift in

haha oops just read my post from last night...guess i was a little more tired than i thought...
M.Gilbert3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #22
M.Gilbert3
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

so i got the shim in the drive clutch, feels like it has more pep off the start. I just notice this though, since i lifted it its been dripping gas out of the fuel pump. Is the angle to steep and the gas running backwards? Sometime after the snows over i'll have to take it off and see if anythings cracked inside of it.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #23
Dave Box
Respect the Cart

E-Z-GO

That might be because the lift kit has effectively lowered the engine and pulled the fuel line too tight. The line should be clipped to the top of frame so it might be as simple as re-routing the line.
Dave
Dave Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #24
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Use a heavy washer if you can get it.I'll try to get the dimensions of the washers i use and post it.I don't know how the 3pg clutches are set up,but if similar it will work.The 3pg Drivens have a indexing pin on the spring so you can wind it tighter or looser(tighter is same as shimming).Check your fuel-lines,with the lift,it will pull the lines.I dropped the front of my swing-arm down so the angle wasn't so steep.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #25
Texas001
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Gilbert3 View Post
what won't work? its been consistently 0 here for over the past week, i just bring the battery in at night and it been working fine
I won't work. I like to see pictures of the snow and all that goes with it but I would not like to experience it first hand. I lived in Wisconsin for a year and that was enough snow and winter conditions to last me a lifetime.
Texas001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Some of us are STILL in Wisconsin, and with just over 10" of new stuff on the ground since sunday night and a blizzard moving in as we speak (forecasted total additional tonight and tomorrow of 14-20" for our county along with the requisite 40-50mph blizzard winds) ... All I can say is this storm supposedly came OUT of Texas, so THANKS A LOT !!!!!
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:47 PM   #27
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Maybe this will explain things - I actually DROVE her on Saturday afternoon and she was clean when I parked her :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snow.jpg (29.1 KB, 5 views)
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #28
Texas001
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCityMusic View Post
Some of us are STILL in Wisconsin, and with just over 10" of new stuff on the ground since sunday night and a blizzard moving in as we speak (forecasted total additional tonight and tomorrow of 14-20" for our county along with the requisite 40-50mph blizzard winds) ... All I can say is this storm supposedly came OUT of Texas, so THANKS A LOT !!!!!

No no, you got it backwards. The cold comes from Canada, thru Wisconsin and then down here to Texas and we are getting the cold today. Our low tonight is to be 18 degrees and that is cold when you realize our normal low is about 36-40 this time of year. We are expecting 18 tomorrow night and 20 the next night. I know that is probably your high for the day. I have a fire going in the fireplace and will have one for the next three or four days. My electric central heater eats the kilowatts on cold days and I try to supplement heating the house with the fireplace. Stay warm! I don't envy you in the pretty snow! And to keep this in the right section, nice job in the snow on that lift.
Texas001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #29
M.Gilbert3
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

yeah, more snow, weather says i can look at 8-11 when i wake up tomarrow
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO