lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2020, 04:13 PM   #361
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: My second G9 clone BB

I'm back full time work now, I wish the stores were they are out of all kinds of stuff, after two months of this they are still clueless. I got a lot of stuff done but been very cold here lately until this weekend, that slowed me down. Last weekend it snowed, I mowed grass it was 45F and 30mph winds lol today its 70. Its hard to deal with here you can't get so many things like haircuts, doctors, glasses, drive thru only, supposed to limit travel, no sos, many places closed and seeing places vacated now, etc. They will deliver weed and booze to your house though of course, its just a joke, an ugly one. Starting to wonder what kind of dumpster state I live in, with the queen governor and her perfect hair out there calling the protesters nasty names. I hope this does not blow up. I know one person that got sick who worked in a store, most people don't know of anyone who got sick around here. Most people are really tired of this mess. Hospitals have laid off thousands, its really going to be interesting (or terrible) to see how this works out. I'm happy I still have a job even though I never got the 960 in unemployment.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-08-2020, 04:24 PM   #362
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Hard to believe this virus stuff is still going on, actually worse here. Anyway I dropped the needle in my carb a slot today and it cleaned it up some seems to run fine and less missing at low speed that was fouling the plug. I had the next smaller pilot jet in before and it cut out when I gassed on it. So I'll try this for a while plus cold weather is coming if I run it then. Trying to find some LED bulbs for the lights on it, I have some in the new lights but I can't mount them until I get a bumper on it.
Old 11-16-2020, 11:51 PM   #363
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Sho glad to see you're hanging in there. This election, virus, and racial riot BS has really made for a crappy year eh? How do you like your governor? Is she really as kooky as people say, or are they making all that stuff up? I feel bad for Ohio Gov Mike DeWine, he's been getting death threats etc for the shut down. Ugh....

So do you find that you have to rejet your carb for the winter? I don't know how far north you are, but I hear it gets purdy cold up there in northern MI, eh?

I see your profile says West Michigan, are you anywhere near Hart? Silver Lake? Been there several times back in the atv days. Lake Michigan is absolutely gorgeous compared to Lake Erie lol.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 03:32 PM   #364
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Sho glad to see you're hanging in there. This election, virus, and racial riot BS has really made for a crappy year eh? How do you like your governor? Is she really as kooky as people say, or are they making all that stuff up? I feel bad for Ohio Gov Mike DeWine, he's been getting death threats etc for the shut down. Ugh....

So do you find that you have to rejet your carb for the winter? I don't know how far north you are, but I hear it gets purdy cold up there in northern MI, eh?

I see your profile says West Michigan, are you anywhere near Hart? Silver Lake? Been there several times back in the atv days. Lake Michigan is absolutely gorgeous compared to Lake Erie lol.
Sorry I missed this, been busy.

Whitmer has taken great liberty commanding this and that, heavy handed, that is what people don't like. She has done things she does not have authority to do, she has closed these businesses and yet others are fine. She opened northern MI so she could vacation up there this summer. Typical corrupt politician that cares little for the people. I don't know if we will have any restaurants left here when its done. People know we have to be careful but her orders have not been based on science or anything anyone can figure out. Really looks like a power grab, she wants to be the Queen. Shes not very reasonable. But as always Detroit still runs the state even though its still losing population. Most people on this side of the state rather give Detroit to Canada if it were possible.

I never rejet, but I jet a little rich for easy starting with no choke in summer and max power from an air cooled engine is always going to be rich. I still may have to mess with mine more. It ran ok the other day about 40F. We get a couple weeks around zero degrees usually tho last winter was very weak. The lake keeps it from getting Wisconsin cold unless it freezes all the way over which is rare. So most of the time its 20F or more. I go to ludington in the summer, there and north is less travelled and nicer IMO. When we were kids we went to holland spring lake a lot, but now I rather go north someplace if I visit. Not been to silver lake in a long time either, but guy down the road here has a chevy 4x4 truck with a turbo V8 that goes. Wicked truck. I'm not by the lake but I get plenty of lake effect snow. I usually run my cart at a place up by us10 in the sticks.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps