lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #1
585chad
Not Yet Wild

Default How to identify year of ezgo..how much

I have recently aquired a 6 seat cart from a local zoo wondering what year it is? The model tag doesn't show but gives model code as pc956...without saying what i paid what is a price range these go for...i know there aren't too many around as it took forever to locate this one...Thanks!
585chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-20-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Default Re: How to identify year of ezgo..how much

There *should* be a tag in the right dash compartment that has a serial number and a manufacture code on it. The last two digits of the manufacture code are the year.

If it was in decent condition, I wouldn't have a problem paying $4,000 or more for one of those limos just because they're so cool.

BTW... WELCOME TO BUGGIES GONE WILD!
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:07 PM   #3
585chad
Not Yet Wild

Thanks, looks to be a 96' Thought i would include a picture!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6 seat cart.jpg (87.8 KB, 53 views)
Old 10-20-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Nice! Trail Rider has a Cushman very similar to that.

What are your plans thus far?
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
585chad
Not Yet Wild

I bought to resell and lift my other cart, batteries were low on water and bought new charger for it...wanted to have a year for someone and a range to go by...thought of lifting because of ease of process...but have snowmobile that is priority at this point with grass drags in a few weeks...190hp adrenaline producer...yeeeha If you have someone that may want i'm open to offers! Will give someone a great deal!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:18 PM   #6
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

That cart has 5-lug wheels! Makes sense for the extra weight capability. It looks to be in great shape.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
phasetim
Just me. .

Club Car

Quote:
That cart has 5-lug wheels!
Yup, these models don't use a golf car tire, they use something like a trailer tire.
phasetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:54 PM   #8
585chad
Not Yet Wild

It's got it bruises but overall a great machine, It did strike me as an oddball with five lug...will make a unique cart for someone! but at least have my other 88 single lung yami' "in progress". Found some new tires off a baja 150 atv for 40 and mounted on stock rims so far...so good they don't hardly rub at all.....
Old 06-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #9
Kirby Collings
Not Yet Wild

I found your cart very interesting and I was also looking to find the year of my EZ Go Shuttle. The response was very helpful and I learned the month, as well. I attached a picture and hope you also find it interesting because it is also an EZ Go and it happens to be a factory made 8 seater. Now they're REALLY hard to find.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EZ Go Shuttle Pic.jpg (86.8 KB, 19 views)
Kirby Collings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #10
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 585chad View Post
I have recently aquired a 6 seat cart from a local zoo wondering what year it is? The model tag doesn't show but gives model code as pc956...without saying what i paid what is a price range these go for...i know there aren't too many around as it took forever to locate this one...Thanks!
Nice cart. I have one of those (actually mine has 6 facing forward with a stake side flatbed on the rear portion) that i just redid the electronics on. Changed mine over to a 700 Amp GE controller with a 10HP D&D motor and removed the stock accelerator pedal to use a Curtis pedal box on it. Also converted the F&R to run on a rocker switch and 2 six pole WR HD solenoids because I hated the idea of running power wiring all the way to the front and back to the motor. Top speed of ~20 MPH fully loaded with a cooler on the back. the one I have (with the upgrades to the electronics) is for sale for $3000.00 but the body on mine looks to be in worse shape than yours (nothing a good paint job couldn't fix though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby Collings View Post
I found your cart very interesting and I was also looking to find the year of my EZ Go Shuttle. The response was very helpful and I learned the month, as well. I attached a picture and hope you also find it interesting because it is also an EZ Go and it happens to be a factory made 8 seater. Now they're REALLY hard to find.
I'm jealous! Is yours gas or electric? I have one of those as well but the one I have has the hard plastic seats on it instead of those nice comfy looking seats you have. I want to do the upgrades on this one as well because it is so darn slow.....
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO