lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2015, 04:44 AM   #11
ROSIE48188
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: I just rebuilt 84 2pg and not running HELP!

2 other questions. What is proper adjust for carb pilot screw(#16 in dwg), and what is best place to put timing plate?
ROSIE48188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2015, 07:40 AM   #12
cart around
Test before replacing

E-Z-GO

Page J-8 says one full turn.

Center timing plate on the screws the way you did.

My red, and blue pulsar wires only made a slight difference when switching them. Others have had a major difference. Might depend on which ignition module we buy.
cart around is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:51 PM   #13
ROSIE48188
Not Yet Wild

update. compression is 135. I took apart fuel pump, appears ok. I put back the clutch side crank seal with blue loc tite, need to wait 24 hours now. I cleaned the #15 part in carb drawing, not sure if that small hole on bottom was blocked or not. Pilot air screw will not actually bottom out--it goes all the way to the nut actually---so, any suggestions on how to adjust that? I will put the motor back in the cart tomorrow and hopefully try the reversing the pulsar wires. I just cannot believe how something that should be so easy is so troubling. thanks for all the comments and ideas--- I will update after I try the motor in the cart.
ROSIE48188 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
not running, rebuild, zgo 2pg
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO