lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-11-2018, 09:39 PM   #31
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Please learn from my mistakes

Hey Kids - Dale here - and I would LOVE to "Lead In" with a high and hearty ** to the few idiots who have been a complete pain in the *** over the last 6 years or so on this respected forum. The silly punk that couldn't fit a Sportster Tailpipe to a 360 that needed to be vented correctly, the up and down, back and forth - THAT is part of the Forums. THIS debacle, and You all Know Me well - was a blindside and a surprise because I haven't been on here for awhile.

Let's just start with the Professional End - 244 carts this year to date, no complaints. Just replaced a set of batteries because a $6 relay failed this week on a 12V step-down WE installed. 6 builds in the shop right NOW - but of course, even those of You have have known Me for close onto a decade are willing to shout "Liar" and "Thief".

Rather simple, the direction You can and should head with THAT talk.

After pouring my hard-earned Money and Life into this whole "Cart Thing" - I have never had a complaint. What I do makes Me $$ and it makes Me HAPPY to see people Happy with their carts. if anyone would like to know how this gentleman feels his "Transaction" with us should have gone, please feel free to PM ... We have sent him parts for (what we foun=d out later) were not 2 but THREE other G29's he was selling. THAT is just the start, he actually annoyed one of our Vendors so badly that I received a call on my personal Call saying that I needed to watch out for this nutjob .... Bottom Line - I am NOT going to defend what this guy calls a "Warning". F*CK this manipulative, Thieving Pr*ck.

I have had Years on this Forum, and I have had scrapes w people over opinion, etc but i have NEVER done anything but the right thing when it comes to Business.

THAT said, YES - I will still be upset over the lies, but really - anyone who jumped on board isn't my Clientele and yeah - it's a million-person cesspool so Your turd is of course, welcome.

THIS MAN is not only a GREAT Liar, but a long-winded one with an Agenda WE nipped in the bud RE him as a customer.
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-11-2018, 09:40 PM   #32
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

AND, for the Record - Look up all of my posts - I would Not, Have Not, and NEVER WOULD "dis" Don Plowman. Are You F*CKING KIDDING ME?
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #33
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

I'm somewhat speechless at the moment as well as disappointed.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:17 PM   #34
DaveTM
Gone Wild

So.....What say Ye Crackback. Are these charges true? Your complaining about parts to get freebies so you can sell other carts at his expense?

If so, your ripping off a small businessman who has it all on the line to make a living.

What's the "real" story here?
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:19 PM   #35
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriddle View Post

Agreed

Club Car DS driver’s club #59
LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:41 PM   #36
Crackback
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Anyone who took the time to read my novel knows that I’ve got all the evidence to back up every fact I’ve presented.

1)Dale says he Sent me parts for 3 other g29’s I was selling.

For the record I’ve owned exactly 2 G29’s in my life. The lemon I wasted $7k on with you. And the beauty that Don built for me. And the “parts” that you sent me?!?!
Hahahahaha that’s funny. You mean the used Yamaha stock “take-off” drive belt you finally sent me as an effort to
band-aid your mismatched clutches? That’s the 1 and only part I ever received from you and it arrived AFTER the clutches were already destroyed so it was never even put on!

2)That I Annoyed a vendor so badly he called your cell phone and said to avoid this nutjob. The only vendor I ever spoke to was Gboost. And technically they weren’t even a vendor for my cart. As my email proof shows, Ryan at Gboost states that you never placed an order for my build. Saying he couldn’t even recommend a belt to run due to the mismatched clutches. You may have used leftover parts laying your shop that you threw together. Which may help explain why the clutches both failed. Another lie that you couldn’t talk your way out of.

I’m not here to have a pi$$ing match with this guy. I got taken advantage of by a “builder” that built me a garbage cart and wouldn’t honor his “warranty”. I felt angry and burned by the entire ordeal. The reason behind my post was to make the BGW community aware of this situation so they can approach cart buying with eyes wide open.

3)Dale says he Never dissed Don Plowman

Of course you wouldn’t dis Don on BGW.
You may be a liar, but I don’t think you’re THAT stupid.

2EE4F5A2-EF33-4A20-B3C6-52CE231A4E0E.jpg

Not sure how most would interpret those texts about Don. But they don’t sound very flattering in my mind.
Just a FYI
Next time you talk trash behind someone’s back, you may not want to put it on a text.

And by the way,
Don took the time to show me some of his belt designs, specs and materials he used when developing his performance belts. He also showed me some of the tests he put HIS electric motors through as he was developing them. I know these things will be difficult for you to comprehend due to you believing he only stamps his name on other people’s products!
LOL
Don has been the most informative and creative person that i have met in the yamaha golf cart word. Developing his own new and useful performance parts that work as advertised and has forgot more about customer service than others could ever provide!

I better stop here. I’m getting long winded again.
Crackback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:58 PM   #37
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

I don't have a dog in this fight, and I don't know who is right or wrong or if the whole thing is a big misunderstanding, so I'm staying out of it.

I will however make a couple observations: One, I think it is inappropriate to display anyone's private messages, especially not knowing the context in which those messages were formed.

Two, a dispute like this should not be aired in a public forum. It will go on and on and is not healthy for this site or the carting community in general.

Just my 2 cents.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:40 PM   #38
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight, and I don't know who is right or wrong or if the whole thing is a big misunderstanding, so I'm staying out of it.

I will however make a couple observations: One, I think it is inappropriate to display anyone's private messages, especially not knowing the context in which those messages were formed.

Two, a dispute like this should not be aired in a public forum. It will go on and on and is not healthy for this site or the carting community in general.

Just my 2 cents.
Agreed completely. However, I do find Dale's response to be inappropriate, and unprofessional. While I understand he feels the belated need to defend himself, I personally would not do business with him due to the language and nature of his response in such a public forum, be it censored or not. From my perspective, I believe his response did him more harm than good.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #39
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriddle View Post
x3
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 01:02 PM   #40
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I completely understand Dale's frustration to the point that I can forgive his language. Those of you who read this got only one side of an ugly picture. The original posting was malicious. Malicious posts do hurt a business's reputation which can negatively effect their income.
I have know Dale online for 10 years. I have watched him build many carts and grow his hobby into a respected business. I have never in that time seen him do the kind of evil things he is accused of in this thread. I have no evidence he has or has not done wrong. But I find it hard to believe he would do the things written here, it's not his nature or character.
I have had a few customers who's needs were misunderstood and not met correctly. But I have, as has Dale, always tried to make things right.

Given a little understanding on both sides I'm sure this can be mutually resolved.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha