lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
red97tj
Not Yet Wild

Default 81 3 wheel ezgo front shock help

So I found out yesterday, that the 82 front shocks (the only front shocks I can find anywhere for the front of a 3 wheel ezgo) do not fit the 81. Has anyone found a replacement shock that will work. I have the coil over springs, i just need the shocks. My shocks are trashed, totally useless. I tried the local Oriellys Auto, but they could not find anything in their catalog that would work. Somebody out there has to have come up with something. Any help is appreciated.
red97tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-26-2011, 12:35 AM   #2
tc11
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 81 3 wheel ezgo front shock help

Another poster said he got mini bike shocks at northern tool co. for his front wheel.
tc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO