lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2015, 08:26 AM   #1
kantuckian
Gone Wild

Default No Power

i Have a 2002 EZ GO Gas with a new rebuilt factory engine it has 22'' tires the cart runs great on level gorund but chocks down on slight incline i have replaced Carb/Driven Clutch/Fresh Gas/New plugs/Fuel Pump/Ignition Coil/tried shorter belt/it starts great but if u put like your foot in front any tire it will not move I am stumped any suggestions appreciated also drive clutchs seems to be ok

Thanks
kantuckian is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-19-2015, 06:34 AM   #2
kantuckian
Gone Wild

Default Re: No Power

anybody got any suggestions
kantuckian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:42 AM   #3
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

That is bizarre but let's start with the basica...... Fuel air and spark. Pull the fuel line off the carb and see if it pumps fuel good when you hit the pedal. If so then let's move to the carb.
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:07 AM   #4
Kerrville78028
Gone Wild

I just had an issue with a 295 Robins that would start but had no power and then die. I looked at everything. I even had the engine out and apart and couldn't find anything wrong. I put it back together and re-installed it only to discover that the muffler was clogged up.
I don't know if that's your issue or not but I thought I would throw it out there.
Kerrville78028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:14 PM   #5
Mac1978
Not Yet Wild

It must be a KY thing. Similar problem for me
Mac1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 06:56 PM   #6
sccowboy
It ain't gonna be easy.

E-Z-GO

Well for both your sakes, pull the muffler and see what they do.
sccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:53 PM   #7
sbalmer
Not Yet Wild

I have a Robin 295CC (I think a 1993 as I bought it used last year, but the SIN has 2002 in it), anyway, it started after 6 months storage, ran for 5 min, now it idles well, but when I put the peddle down, it bogs out. Didn't pull the fuel line to test pumping, but lines are clear. Fuel filter is new but doesn't fill up. Someone said to check the muffler in this message. I live in Northern Ontario, so maybe I had a rodent nest in the muffler? Anyway, what are the options to check with a good starting motor, but no power? Thanks in advance. Steve
sbalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO