lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2016, 12:51 PM   #1
TylerLee
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Zep-a lume on my turf2 -works great !

I recently got a 2009 Turf 2. I used ZEP-a-lume to clean the aluminum. It works really great. A friend who details tractor trailers turned me on to it.

Ill try to get some pics up
TylerLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2016, 02:11 PM   #2
Ewelder76
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Zep-a lume on my turf2 -works great !

I've used Eagle One Etching Mag Cleaner with very good luck. Once it's done, the aluminum looks as shiny as new. The main downside is it's pretty potent stuff from a handling perspective. You have to be pretty careful with its application. Otherwise, it really makes the aluminum look fantastic and with the least amount of work that I can imagine possible (just spray on, wait a couple of minutes, and hose off).
Ewelder76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 03:21 PM   #3
TylerLee
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Zep-a lume on my turf2 -works great !

Same thing with the Zep alume. Wear gloves n goggles. Spray it on, spread n agitate it with a paint brush. Wait, rinse. no buffing !
TylerLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car