lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2017, 08:30 PM   #81
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car Caroche

My bad, I totally mis-read your post. I think I would be there with my trailer first thing in the morning.

Does it run, do you have any details, just curious, not in the market, I have a garage full and then some, LOL

Aflyer

Last edited by Aflyer; 06-18-2017 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Add content
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-18-2017, 08:46 PM   #82
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

No problem. It is tempting but it sounds like I am in the same boat as you. I think the wife would think I was crazy, it would make 10. Don't know anything except it needs batteries no mention of charger. I may inquire tomorrow just to find out if it's worth it for parts.
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 09:46 PM   #83
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

10 is a good number, I only have four.

Two that run, and two work-in-progress. I have body parts stored in the woods, and all chassis and parts for threes of them in a one car garage.

Finally the fourth on got moved back to the beach. Now it only takes me 30 minutes to move stuff around and make room to work.

But it is still an enjoyable hobby.

Aflyer
Old 06-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #84
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

It's crazy how the addiction starts but it's enjoyable and could be a lot worse. My goal is to get my garage straightened out so I can work in there as I originally planned. Carts in there, carts in enclosed trailer, carts in tent and even a cart body in basement. Some are rough but good parts !
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:25 PM   #85
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

I agree it is an addiction, and you are right, there are a lot of worse things we could be addicted to.

I am enjoying fixing and building carts, I just need a bigger place to work on them. 1 bay in a two car garage isn't getting done, LOL

Aflyer
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car