lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2017, 11:46 AM   #21
mwollerman2011
Getting Wild

Default Re: 2005 ds 48v wont go backwards

well i looked but it doesnt have a sticker on it anymore so im not quite sure what exactly is on that cart but does the controller come with a stock program to work or does it have to be programmed before it will work
mwollerman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-23-2017, 11:50 AM   #22
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

If you purchase a replacement controller it will work with it out the box. If you go after market (upgrade) you can play with the programming.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #23
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Unless You ordered the XCT Controller from a site sponsor and told them (they would ask anyway) what You have, assume You will need to program throttle type and motor map before You can use it.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #24
mwollerman2011
Getting Wild

i ordered it from revolution i ordered the xct 300 amp it has a new updated mcor a motor that i dont remember exactly what it is its as close to stock as i could find with a decent price on it and new batteries and cables im assuming it will work just fine if not ill call alltrax and have them tell me how to program it from my PC it should be here in a couple of days im assuming about tuesday seeing as how im in southwest florida and revolution is in GA
Old 06-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #25
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

You are in good hands with RevolutionGolfCars
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:20 PM   #26
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwollerman2011 View Post
i ordered it from revolution i ordered the xct 300 amp it has a new updated mcor a motor that i dont remember exactly what it is its as close to stock as i could find with a decent price on it and new batteries and cables im assuming it will work just fine if not ill call alltrax and have them tell me how to program it from my PC it should be here in a couple of days im assuming about tuesday seeing as how im in southwest florida and revolution is in GA
Thanks for the order. What's the model number of your motor?
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:29 AM   #27
mwollerman2011
Getting Wild

im not really sure what it is i know its black it has been on there a couple years now i dont even have the receipt from it or even remember where we got it from i know before we put the dcx on it it already had the motor on it and everything was working fine until the stock unit failed then we put the dcx on it and it has been working fine for about 2 yrs so i want to say its basically stock motor maybe a little bigger but all the stock components worked perfect for it
Old 06-26-2017, 08:34 AM   #28
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Use the Unimap-1
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:49 PM   #29
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwollerman2011 View Post
im not really sure what it is i know its black it has been on there a couple years now i dont even have the receipt from it or even remember where we got it from i know before we put the dcx on it it already had the motor on it and everything was working fine until the stock unit failed then we put the dcx on it and it has been working fine for about 2 yrs so i want to say its basically stock motor maybe a little bigger but all the stock components worked perfect for it
Take some pictures of it and post them here. Maybe somebody can identify it.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:10 AM   #30
mwollerman2011
Getting Wild

i put the new xct controller from revolution on after it arrived this morning, the cart works perfectly with no hesitation or issues of any kind as of now. thank you guys so much for all the help and thank you to revolution for all of their work gettin the parts to me in a timely manor and for the support from TahoeDawgz71 thank you again
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car