lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
Dynomitez
Not Yet Wild

Default Club car led lights

Hello guys, new to golf carts and to the forum. This is probably a dumb question but I had ordered a deluxe led light kit and was wonder if it will plug into my existing standard light wiring and work correctly or will I have to run all new wiring that comes with the led kit?
Dynomitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2017, 05:51 PM   #2
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Default Re: Club car led lights

When I replaced my street legal light kit on my DS with a new LED street legal kit , I removed all the old wiring and replace with the new kit harness .
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #3
DilZnak
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
When I replaced my street legal light kit on my DS with a new LED street legal kit , I removed all the old wiring and replace with the new kit harness .
DilZnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:26 PM   #4
Dynomitez
Not Yet Wild

Thanks guys... I received my led lights today and i really didn't know how the harness was going to come.. I am replacing the old with the new
Dynomitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:30 AM   #5
Golf cart guy
Gone Wild

If you have factory wiring, you would want to keep that. Sooooo many failures of the aftermarket wiring and connectors.
Golf cart guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car