lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
chr8189
Not Yet Wild

Default Might be doing the doubted conversion

Hey guys,

Well if anyone remembers I am the one with the 2006 Marina ez-go 6 passanger PDS.

Well the wire harnesses/and or controller are bad. I can get those parts not a problem wholesale, but it is still going too cost a good buck or 2.

My other option, I need about 600 dollars in parts to be able to call this thing refurbished, but as you can see in the picture below, there is a a lot of potential to put a engine set up.

I attached a before and after picture of the cart stripped down to the frame.

Cut out the battery racks, I have access to the whole rear end on craigslist for about 150, I can get a robin block for less than 100 (it would be my second one from this guy), and I still have to find a generator. Not to mention I have a whole bunch of scrap robin 9 hp parts from a prior rebuild. I can get the parts for about the same, my problem is, will it work correctly? I noticed my last gas cart which was a 2000 ez-go four seater had a METAL rear body, and this one has plastic. Do I need to change that, I mean my gut feeling is it would be fine. I have about 6 carts I usually sell the gas ones a lot faster in my area what do you think. If the body wasnt stripped down, I wouldnt consider this, but do to the fact I need to sand blast the rust bucket, its like starting from ground up.cart1.jpg

Frame 1.jpg

frame2.jpg[ATTACH]cart.jpg[/ATTACH]
chr8189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
WickedCarts
NOT a Sponsor

Default Re: Might be doing the doubted conversion

the gas pedal electric to gas is different then you have a gas tank and then all the voltage reg, ignitor and solinoid we just sell the electric and buy gas
WickedCarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
chr8189
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Might be doing the doubted conversion

i think your right. cross that off the list, ha
chr8189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO