lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Stuart H
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO metalist will not go

Hi, This is my first time posting. I am looking to buy a 95 metalist 36V electric.
The person I am buying it fron bought it from a guy who told him it worked but just neded batteries. He bought it not realizing how much batteries cost and now is selling it. I installed three 12 V deep cycle batteries to see if it would work. Nothing happened. When I connected the POS wire to the battery there was a small spark but would not spark again for another 30 seconds when reconnecting. I confirmed there was 37.5 V going to the solenoid. I even jumpered accross the solenoid thinking the micro switch in the petal was faulty. Nothing. I bypassed the key switch and tried both forward and reverse. Nothing. With the jumper off the solenoid I had 37.5 V on both sides of it and 37.5 V going in to the controller. Any ideas Thanks.
Stuart H is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO