lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-04-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
ohio93clubcar
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 93 DS Gas electrical box

I recently purchased a 1993 Club Car DS, this is my first cart and is in rough condition. The electrical box with the solenoid and fuse inside is busted up pretty bad and needs to be replaced. I have been searching parts sites for the last few days and have not been able to find this part for sale. If anyone could point me to a site that could sell me one of these that would be awesome.

Thanks
ohio93clubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
rollingon12s
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 93 DS Gas electrical box

Your probably going to have to get that part from a CC dealer. Some dealers may have some junkers they are parting out & may have the part your looking for. Should be able to google the CC dealers in yourarea.
rollingon12s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
knotso
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 93 DS Gas electrical box

Hey Ohio93, Welcome. I would try all the site sponsors first. But if you still can't find what you're looking for? try this site they'll have it(should anyway) golfcartpartsdirect.com I have a 93 ds and they have done me well on parts that the site sponsors did'nt have...Goodluck
knotso is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car