lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2010, 09:02 PM   #21
17TBone
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 10$ lift kit older e-z-go first of its kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrun23 View Post
hey thanks [Rokcrlr] oh and im not a red neck im just a seventeen year old that builds out of my garadge and this isn't my first rodeo ive built two other lifted carts a manx buggy
probibly twenty vintage motorcycles and restored my 66 mustang...
oh and did i mention im 17 no job school and a shop any one can turn the walmart tool kit tools but i fabricate oh and i actually did it for free but i said 10$ to state

paint, welding wire, my time and a cutting wheel so no drop spindles here.........

and i to appreciate seeing custom jobs not bolt ons right on Rokcrlr.......
Since I'm the one that made the redneck comment I'll comment on your reluctance to accept the fact that it doesn't matter if you're 17 0r 77. When you create works of art such as this in your garage they scream REDNECK and there's nothing wrong with it. I think we all got a little redneck in is for buildin these here golf carts that we don't use for golfin!
17TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #22
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

REDNECKS FOR LIFE!!!!I signed up years ago!
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:57 AM   #23
littlecarguy
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

All it takes is tools, talent, and creativity. You got it!!!
littlecarguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #24
defrun23
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

ok your right a lil redneck...

lift almost finished post tictures latter no hard feelings 17tbone at least you've got a good attitude [tourd] other peoples work.

oh and i realy can't spell.
defrun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #25
kevinandrew
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrun23 View Post
ok your right a lil redneck...

lift almost finished post tictures latter no hard feelings 17tbone at least you've got a good attitude [tourd] other peoples work.

oh and i realy can't spell.
keep thinking outside of the box. all of the slick stuff for sale didn't grow on trees or fall out of the sky. someone had to have the courage to say what the heck and try it. somethings turn out great, some don't. how many tries did it take thomas edison before he found the right filiment for the incandesent light? camel pubic hair: nope, cotton: nope, steel: nope, i think he tried about 2000 different things before tungstun. and they called him a genius. please, if it takes someone 2000 times to lift their golfcart i'd call them an idiot.

post those pictures. and let us know how it works out. next: figure out a good solution for club car's clockwise motor transaxel mess.
kevinandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Quotenext: figure out a good solution for club car's clockwise motor transaxel mess.Solution:Buy an EZ-GO!!!Just to add:Build whatever gets you goin,Buyin it is the easy way out.Just always remember to make it safe,If you are unsure about the strength or stability of something,Ask others for input.A little negative feedback is better than a hospital visit.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #27
BigCountry79
Gone Wild

Yamaha

gettin kinda old that when someone post up something they redneck engineered (im from MS so i can say that proudly) that get bashed for trying to fab on a budget. so what if its ugly and may be odd, it works for the builder. ya'll know what mama said, "if ya cant say nothing nice, then dont say nothing at all".......just my 2 pennies, not trying to get anyone rowled up
BigCountry79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #28
defrun23
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

ok posted my custom front end check it out.....its under gas e-z-go front end lift [virtually free]
defrun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:28 AM   #29
mannyvillegas
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecarguy View Post
All it takes is tools, talent, and creativity. You got it!!!
I believe those three (tools, talent and creativity) are given. I'd like to add one more: TIME. Tools we can buy. Talent, either we were born with it or we acquired it by education or experience (empirical). Creativity is akin to talent like inventiveness. But TIME... I wish we have more time to do everything we want to do like going to work, play golf, watch TV and still have time that small precious time (after our 8-hour work) to tinker with ours or someone else's golf cart!

We can buy replacement tools if we break some. Or we can read books, manuals, etc to refresh our memories. But time, once it's gone...it is gone.

Having said all those things, I wish I were 25! So I have time to improve my drives and my putting!
mannyvillegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:04 AM   #30
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinandrew View Post
keep thinking outside of the box. all of the slick stuff for sale didn't grow on trees or fall out of the sky. someone had to have the courage to say what the heck and try it. somethings turn out great, some don't. how many tries did it take thomas edison before he found the right filiment for the incandesent light? camel pubic hair: nope, cotton: nope, steel: nope, i think he tried about 2000 different things before tungstun. and they called him a genius. please, if it takes someone 2000 times to lift their golfcart i'd call them an idiot.

post those pictures. and let us know how it works out. next: figure out a good solution for club car's clockwise motor transaxel mess.
Can you imagine the look on the camels face?

"You want some of my what??"

crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO