lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #31
CharlieN
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Belts

That looks to be "Local" markup. I am seeing the Gates Kevlar belts from the $30s to 70 range online.
Where I am in Vermont I see stupid pricing like that when trying to shop locally. I need to ship most everything in.
I did just order a Dayco drive belt from Amazon, I am going up in width a bit to a 1¼" belt to make full use of low gear. The belt was $38 shipped.
CharlieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #32
OgreTX
Gone Wild

Yamaha

One of the site sponsors is Everything Carts.com (http://www.everythingcarts.com).

They sell G1 drive belts for: G1 Drive Belt

Wow!

Ogre
OgreTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:17 PM   #33
CharlieN
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Nice price on the belt, image shows it to be a Dayco as well, not some cheap thing.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:52 PM   #34
ice329
Getting Wild
Yamaha

I was pointing out the HP line of belts from Dayco there 29.99 at autozone or advanced, its dont suprize me that there are 100 doller or higher belts out there and there are belts from china or japan for less well not by the time you get them. G/L
ice329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #35
CharlieN
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Yes and one whom is running a 120+HP sled would expect to be buying $100+ belts. But a belt listed for a 12hp application, I would not choose to pay that.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #36
sassycat
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

me neither for my cart,but if my cart was hard on belts for some reason id grab that kevlar belt real fast even tho its high dollar..id say its prob a bad azz belt your getting
the dayco belts made in ocala fl are the best for me..last a long long time
sassycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #37
mwar410
Gone Wild
Yamaha

CharlieN, I'm in the same boat, love to buy locally but can't afford it. I have to travel 1 1/2 hrs for good prices and selection. It was a belt for a sled, but it's the one they matched up for me. I'll be ordering from online when I order my spring kit
mwar410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha