lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2015, 10:19 AM   #11
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !
Default Re: Steeleng Rear Seat Kit Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapjeep2 View Post
We have it on my in-laws cart, it is great for the money but I would go a different route if you ever want to put a step hitch on the back as the metal is too thin and there is no square tubing as a perimeter. If you never plan to tow anything then it is great.
Good advice thanks as i was planning on towing a small trailer for the garbage cans and debris around the property. I hadn't thought of that,thanks for that heads up. Any advice on which kit would suit me better ? Thanks again, you saved me from a mistake.
Blitzkrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2015, 10:21 AM   #12
teecro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
No you were just being a wise guy/smart arse and again your of no help.I know your type, nothing worthwhile to say and always looking to start sh!t. Me i'm good at ending sh!t. I hat focks like you.If the best advice you can give is to tell someone its about time they learned how to use a search feature, than your a useless member.Focking corksucker
A lot of topics get posted here and get very few responces.... I was trying to show a newcomer that using the search feature with the name brand may be of some help at finding out info; that is why I provided you with a link to my search.... I don't know anything about you or your seat request but I wanted to be at least of some assistance....

So good day to you.....
teecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:53 AM   #13
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by teecro View Post
A lot of topics get posted here and get very few responces.... I was trying to show a newcomer that using the search feature with the name brand may be of some help at finding out info; that is why I provided you with a link to my search.... I don't know anything about you or your seat request but I wanted to be at least of some assistance....

So good day to you.....
First mistake was you ASSUMED -Second Mistake - you didn't help the newbie member at all with your advice. Don't mistake me for your average american moron, you obama lovers and voters. I have no patience for american idiots or bullies. And i'll call you on it everytime. What made you think i didn't know how to use a forum search feature. You could have used it to find the links i seeked and posted them,if you thought i was a dumb newcomer, and wanted to REALLY HELP .Not calling you a bully, i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt this time. I belong to other forums and you have nothing to teach me unless you are answering the questions asked in the thread about golf carts. I'm a newcomer here, not everywhere. Peace, now get off my thread before you piss me off
Old 05-25-2015, 10:56 AM   #14
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
No you were just being a wise guy/smart arse and again your of no help.I know your type, nothing worthwhile to say and always looking to start sh!t. Me i'm good at ending sh!t. I hat focks like you.If the best advice you can give is to tell someone its about time they learned how to use a search feature, than your a useless member.Focking corksucker
Where is the "Like" button?
alwhite00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:03 AM   #15
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwhite00 View Post
Where is the "Like" button?
Thanks for making me laugh Al,,, its a good time for that ,,,and a beer. I'm letting no sh!t fly anymore. Too old for that nonsense How many days have i been on this forum,,,,didn't take long ,,i knew someone would piss me off. I have a character flaw diagnosed as "dontpissmeoffdumbass" and its incurable. I smoke weed for my affliction, it keeps me from going postal on them !
Old 05-25-2015, 11:24 AM   #16
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Suggested reading---At the bottom of the Home page-section "Rules and Testing"-subsection "Rules"- Sticky titled "Members of Buggies Gone Wild"

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:03 PM   #17
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have installed 3 of these on carts. One EZ GO and two CC DS and while not perfect they are built well. I like the foot board on top of the frame rails. Some of them have it mounted below the bumper and while it is good for getting on it is bad for comfortable seating and departure angle especially if the cart is not lifted. Cushions are comfortable and hardware is stainless.

Also. I think a hitch could be added easily. There is a 1" square tubing around the outer edge and a brace along the mounting edge that should support it fine.
Old 05-25-2015, 01:51 PM   #18
bulls74
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Thanks man , that's what i'm looking for , personal experience and thoughts
blitzkrieg, i too have the same backseat and its a great product. used it to haul 30 bags of marble chips about a month back (did like 10 bags at a time and each bag is 35 pounds). we also take the cart to our neighborhood's mooring with friends and my buddy and i are both 192 pounds and sit in the back (our wives insist on driving as beer is frequently involved) with no issue.

installation was also very straightforward (keeping that i have an ezgo), not sure with CC but i imagine about the same.

hope this helps and happy Memorial Day!
bulls74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 03:00 PM   #19
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwhite00 View Post
I have installed 3 of these on carts. One EZ GO and two CC DS and while not perfect they are built well. I like the foot board on top of the frame rails. Some of them have it mounted below the bumper and while it is good for getting on it is bad for comfortable seating and departure angle especially if the cart is not lifted. Cushions are comfortable and hardware is stainless.

Also. I think a hitch could be added easily. There is a 1" square tubing around the outer edge and a brace along the mounting edge that should support it fine.
Thats what i needed to hear dude. A hitch is in its future. You always have the answers i seek. Do these come with new hardware for the front seats as it must make my old front seat mounting brackets unusable correct ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls74 View Post
blitzkrieg, i too have the same backseat and its a great product. used it to haul 30 bags of marble chips about a month back (did like 10 bags at a time and each bag is 35 pounds). we also take the cart to our neighborhood's mooring with friends and my buddy and i are both 192 pounds and sit in the back (our wives insist on driving as beer is frequently involved) with no issue.

installation was also very straightforward (keeping that i have an ezgo), not sure with CC but i imagine about the same.

hope this helps and happy Memorial Day!
Great feedback,the most i'll haul on it will be groceries and salt for the water softner, stuff like that.Thanks for your info and have a happy and safe holiday to you also .
Old 05-25-2015, 03:35 PM   #20
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

yes, comes with all new hardware.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car