lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2015, 09:55 AM   #1
1970buick
Gone Wild

Default Hunting Buggy

I picked this up and am going to resell. Thought it was pretty cool for the price. Has a D&D es-9b-50 torque motor that is super strong, an Alltrax 400 amp controller, Jake's lift, Jake's upper roll cage, Jake's front brush guard, Jake's rear tube bumper, aluminum rear seat kit, camo wheels, twin gun racks on front and twin removable gun rack in cab, & HD springs w/ coil over shocks in rear. Batteries hold an ok charge but will need replacing next year. I am going to sell it to put towards my new Villager limo build. I know prices are regional but is $3K too much to ask?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9574.jpg (192.6 KB, 0 views)
1970buick is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2015, 11:25 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Hunting Buggy

NO....not at all.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 12:29 PM   #3
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Ask.....the worse answer you will get is "no". But your right about pricing. It will depend upon what the market is in your area. If you sell it in a heartbeat....then you know you were on the low end. If you sit on it for two months or so....then you may want to look at Craigslist and see what the competition is going for.

But.....just one thing coming from owning a hunting cart....man...that rifle holder is possibly in the worse place I've ever seen. It's way out front.....so...your going to put your $3,000 rifle out there and chance that you don't slide into a tree? Not me...no way!! And...if you by chance turn a corner in the woods and the biggest buck of your life is standing there...you now have to stop the cart (which legally you have to do in most states anyway) but in this cart, you have to get out to get the rifle off that rack. By the time you do that.....the deer is now 2 miles away and still hoofing it.

Just an observation.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:41 AM   #4
1970buick
Gone Wild

Sold for 2800 since it needed new batteries soon. Sold in about 3 hours.
1970buick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 01:07 PM   #5
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Seem's like a fair price.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO