lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2017, 09:18 AM   #11
904rider
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: No slow speed

So I checked continuity between small lugs on each solenoid and got same reading on all. Checked across large lugs and on 4 of them I got a reading as I depressed the petal till it got to the solenoid I was checking except for the passenger side on the end it shows a reading before pressing the petal to engage that solenoid so I am going to try replacing that on if I can find a 36v solenoid today.
904rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-12-2017, 09:28 AM   #12
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sounds like you're on the right path.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:40 PM   #13
904rider
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I got the only two solenoids they had and replaced one on each end. No other changes and slight petal equals full power and full Dow petal equals slower speed. The passenger side solenoid got smoking hot sitting idle with only the key on. Do I still have a solenoid problem on one that I did not replace or do I have a different problem?
Old 11-18-2017, 12:20 PM   #14
904rider
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Soleonid s all changed still all or nothing of acceleration. in forward or reverse. When I take the buss bar off the big posts across the solenoids and press the petal the solenoid s will click in order from drivers side to the passenger side as I press the petal futher. How do I check to see if the resistor is working? Is it supposed to cut voltage to the motor?
Old 12-03-2017, 07:03 PM   #15
904rider
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Turned out to be a microswitch in the speed control box. It was clicking soleonid s bit not enough for it to operate properly I guess
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car