lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2018, 07:19 PM   #1
ssambor
Not Yet Wild

Default G1 body help

Looking to see what the best way to re-weld the brackets that mount the body to the back bumper. I was thinking of just welding one side and them matching up the other side and call it good, but dont know if measurements are going to be that critical or not. I also lost the bolts that slide through and allow it to pivot up on the brackets. Is there a special bolt for that? or just run a 5 inch bolt through it and call it good? and lastly i can get the front body off either! are all the nuts and bolts covered under the plastic somewhere?!?!
ssambor is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-19-2018, 04:53 PM   #2
VigilanteTrail
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: G1 body help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssambor View Post
Looking to see what the best way to re-weld the brackets that mount the body to the back bumper. I was thinking of just welding one side and them matching up the other side and call it good, but dont know if measurements are going to be that critical or not. I also lost the bolts that slide through and allow it to pivot up on the brackets. Is there a special bolt for that? or just run a 5 inch bolt through it and call it good? and lastly i can get the front body off either! are all the nuts and bolts covered under the plastic somewhere?!?!

For the front cowl/body:
You have to remove the steering wheel, small dash where key & choke mount, and then it is seven bolts/screws. 2 ea. large Phillips head with washers on top of cowl, 3 ea. hex head (10mm wrench) along bottom of cowl underneath the rubber cover and then 2 ea. plastic screws with washers midway up on left & right outer edges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VigilanteTrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha