lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2019, 12:04 PM   #21
904sta
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZGO TXT PDS Rebuild

JohnnyB, I was a bit confused by your original post. I cleaned up and redid a few connections to the motor. If I ease into the throttle and stop at about half throttle I can maintain 10-15mph in the cart. Once I go past this halfway mark the cart enters limp mode and I have to restart (flip into tow mode for 30 seconds) and can continue my ride. I’m not sure if this helps narrow down any possible problems. If not I will be bringing the cart to the local cart shop for diagnosis....as much as it hurts my pride.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
904sta is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2019, 06:19 PM   #22
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 904sta View Post
JohnnyB, I was a bit confused by your original post. I cleaned up and redid a few connections to the motor. If I ease into the throttle and stop at about half throttle I can maintain 10-15mph in the cart. Once I go past this halfway mark the cart enters limp mode and I have to restart (flip into tow mode for 30 seconds) and can continue my ride. I’m not sure if this helps narrow down any possible problems. If not I will be bringing the cart to the local cart shop for diagnosis....as much as it hurts my pride.

Thanks in advance

That points to a bad throttle signal to the controller.
Attached is how to check the throttle signal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PDS ITS check-1.JPG (31.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg PDS ITS check-2.JPG (92.6 KB, 0 views)
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:18 PM   #23
904sta
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hey y’all, after it was all said and done it ended up being the controller. The old one was a bit “glitchy. The golf cart shop threw in a good used one for 150$ and I was off to the races. Thanks for all the help guys.

904sta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:08 AM   #24
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO