lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: DS Club Car Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapjeep2 View Post
Nope not correct, 2002 and newer DS Carts can be IQ. Any IQ cart has the same programmable controller that has speed code settings.
Yep exactly... As long as the serial number begins with "AQ"..... I'm actually in the middle of something right now with the Club Car tech reps. We're converting a DS IQ to an Excel setup.... We're thinking it's gonna have to be just a wire swap in the pin-connector. I'll let you guys know as it develops.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-28-2010, 03:04 PM   #12
mowingboyz
Not Yet Wild

I have a 88 Club Car with the old motor in it. Which bolts are what, I mean A1,A2,S1,S2 because there in a straight line and how can you tell its not posted on the motor.
mowingboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #13
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowingboyz View Post
I have a 88 Club Car with the old motor in it. Which bolts are what, I mean A1,A2,S1,S2 because there in a straight line and how can you tell its not posted on the motor.
It's on there.... take a wire brush and keep scrubbing til you can find them... It's engraved in the motor right next to each post.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car