lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #51
mike220022
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: My '07 Precedent

@erict..

I asked the guy if he thought I needed it when I bought the new batteries and he said no as long as I run each thing to a seperate battery I should be fine so I skipped it. So far no problems and the batteries hold up pretty good so no complaints from me
mike220022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #52
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike220022 View Post
@erict..

I asked the guy if he thought I needed it when I bought the new batteries and he said no as long as I run each thing to a seperate battery I should be fine so I skipped it. So far no problems and the batteries hold up pretty good so no complaints from me
The whole idea is to feed off the entire pack evenly. Not sure why he said that but think it would be a wise investment with your accessories and battery longevity.
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #53
mike220022
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Yea, that was what I was saying as well but he said he builds them like that all the time and with the little amount that I will run it then it wont be a problem at all. Hope hes right....he was the service manager at a pretty good sized Club Car dealer. I test my batteries pretty often so if I start to notice an issue Ill be installing one anyway.
mike220022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #54
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Yea, that was what I was saying as well but he said he builds them like that all the time and with the little amount that I will run it then it wont be a problem at all. Hope hes right....he was the service manager at a pretty good sized Club Car dealer. I test my batteries pretty often so if I start to notice an issue Ill be installing one anyway.
The led lights and radio aren't a huge draw but the headlamp is the one to worry about between the three. After investing in new batteries I would really install one. It would be best in the long run
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #55
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Quote:
Been a while since posting, been a little busy with other things lately. I removed the dash kit I had installed and replaced it with a new one. I havent seen any out there with this one yet and thought it looked good.
Mike, cart is looking sharp! I saw where you posted that you bought the dash kit at Graham's. I'm familiar with them, been in there a few times. But I don't want to drive there to get a dash. Do you mind sharing what you paid for it? Also, what size speakers does it take or did you fab that yourself? Does it already have a cutout for the radio?

And do you happen to have any info on it such that we might find one like it online somewhere?

Before I did my stereo/speaker install, I looked far and wide for a precedent dash kit that would hold it and I couldn't find any. My only options were something custom or an overhead thing.
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #56
golfcartthing
Getting Wild
Club Car

that dash is from VIP. im sure someone on here can hook ya up. if not let me know!
golfcartthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #57
Chipster27
Getting Wild

Mike, please send me the blueprint of your cart with links to all the places you bought stuff! That's exactly what I want to do to mine. I'm going to start it in a week or so and need it done by April :D
Chipster27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #58
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
What rear seat kit is that? Looks like one of ours.
Looks like an Allsports.
Down South is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car