lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #21
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Finally working on my own stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbarne View Post
OK, So my curiosity is peaked! What's up with Tahoe...Z71 in your moniker (which by the way, is very cool!) when you have a Jeep obsession?

Oh, and I'll add my thanks for all your help as well.
That Jeep has a Tahoe engine. I had a Jeep in high school and loved it. I've big into 4 wheeling but have always had a Chevrolet obsession far more than anyone can fathom. Bought a 99 Z71 Tahoe in 2003 to pull golf carts with because the Jeep just wasnt cutting it. That's when I made the screen name and I've kinda just stuck with it. In the meantime I got married and bought my wife a 2005 Tahoe and sold mine due to gas mileage (35 inch tires and an old small block 350) I was only getting about 8 MPG. I bought another Cherokee and put a 5.3L from an 02 Chevy Tahoe in the Jeep so I'm all Tahoe! lol I'm getting 16.5MPG in town and 22MPG on the highway with about 340 HP. The Chevy LS based V8s are phenomenal.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #22
lgbarne
Gone Wild

Club Car

That explains the need for the hood! Curiosity cured! Those Hemi Jeeps must have to watch out for you!
lgbarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #23
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbarne View Post
That explains the need for the hood! Curiosity cured! Those Hemi Jeeps must have to watch out for you!
Lol. Yeah. I'd love to run one at the strip just to say I did.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car