lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #71
Roy Anderson
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Snowing in Atlanta!

Yep won it in a competion i had forgotten i had entered. Includes 4 nights at the Fairmont Southampton hotel. Also includes new set of Cleveland golf clubs
Roy Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-13-2014, 02:48 PM   #72
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Sweet!!
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #73
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

I have traveled to Bermuda its very nice! Do you play tennis as well? Lots of tennis there. And good looking girls in those little tennis skirts!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:17 PM   #74
kojo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Lost power yesterday between 1-2 pm and just came back on around 5:30pm this evening. What a mess, the ole chainsaw's fixing to get a good workout. Two trees in my front yard are done. Big limbs are everywhere from my yard to all along the backroads. Glad the power's back on because I've went everywhere today trying to find some more kerosene for my heater and everybody's out. Whew! Good luck to anybody that's getting this crap!
kojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:27 PM   #75
Olman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojo View Post
Lost power yesterday between 1-2 pm and just came back on around 5:30pm this evening. What a mess, the ole chainsaw's fixing to get a good workout. Two trees in my front yard are done. Big limbs are everywhere from my yard to all along the backroads. Glad the power's back on because I've went everywhere today trying to find some more kerosene for my heater and everybody's out. Whew! Good luck to anybody that's getting this crap!
Sorry about your mess. Makes me feel better about losing one tree and the power only flickered twice. Sounds like you are going to be a busy boy. If I were closer I would try and help you for sure. Good luck with it.
Olman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:39 PM   #76
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojo View Post
Sorry about that, buddy! I wish I were closer, Id come and help!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:46 PM   #77
kojo
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks alot guys, but the way I figure, I got all the time I need 'cause they sure ain't going nowhere.
kojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO