lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #1
Molon Labe USA
Getting Wild

Default Cold Temps = Solenoid Problems?

It was about 25 degrees here yesterday (cold for Texas). When I turned the key to the on position the solenoid clicked (I'm assuming it was the solenoid). Then w/out me doing anything, it clicked again. Then when I applied the accelerator pedal it clicked again. Clicked when I let off the pedal as well. Seemed to run normal but I didn't go far. Why would this be happening from cold weather? I don't believe I've ever heard the solenoid click before, but I know I haven't heard it click w/every action of the pedal.
Molon Labe USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-08-2017, 09:21 AM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Cold Temps = Solenoid Problems?

It should click when you push the pedal. It should click once when you turn the key on. Sounds normal to me.
Volt_Ampere is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha