lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #1
Ldale
Not Yet Wild

Default Help with Birth Date

I was given a 3 wheeled Legend that has all the metal trim anodized in Gold color. Checked motor for function today and it does run so it appears I may have got lucky. One of the leads is loose (wiggles in the motor) so I'm sure it will have to be disassembled to repair. Now the question is this cart worth reviving from the scrap pile.

Model # X440-5GE
Serial # 1154X1612
Msg # 2115-16121

I know that the frame and battery trays will have to have some fab work. I'm going to try and restore the batteries (Matched Interstate circa 2009) and hope for the best. I'm just hoping for a camp ground cruiser and Not a full blown restoration.

First off it needs a Brake cable because the previous owner destroyed it loading on a trailer. It has the Band type brake setup. Any help pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Ldale; 05-12-2017 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: added text
Ldale is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO