lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2017, 08:25 PM   #31
Pbennison
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Powerdrive Plus Controller Diagnosis

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/album...ictureid=26874
Pbennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2017, 07:24 AM   #32
Pbennison
Not Yet Wild

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/album...ictureid=26875
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/album...ictureid=26876
Old 11-10-2017, 09:03 AM   #33
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

These albums are not appearing.
Tom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #34
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Alltrax does not make a model that will plug to your existing harness.

I would suggest you get in touch with David @ RevolutionGolfCars.com as he carries the OEM IQ harness that has all of the connectors already installed.

You will need the new IQ harness to go with the new IQ controller.

There are many versions of the harness out there and most are the wrong kind, David is the Club Car pro that is very familiar with these systems.

Edit: Making Album Public

As far as your album:
go to: "User CP" (top left)
click on the "Pictures & Albums" (left navigation)
click on the name of your Album that You want to share
Click on "Edit Album" (right side)
Make sure "Public" is selected.
Click "Submit"

Last edited by Sergio; 11-10-2017 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Notes about the Album
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:48 AM   #35
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Alltrax does not make a model that will plug to your existing harness.

I would suggest you get in touch with David @ RevolutionGolfCars.com as he carries the OEM IQ harness that has all of the connectors already installed.

You will need the new IQ harness to go with the new IQ controller.

There are many versions of the harness out there and most are the wrong kind, David is the Club Car pro that is very familiar with these systems.

Edit: Making Album Public

As far as your album:
go to: "User CP" (top left)
click on the "Pictures & Albums" (left navigation)
click on the name of your Album that You want to share
Click on "Edit Album" (right side)
Make sure "Public" is selected.
Click "Submit"
Old 11-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #36
Pbennison
Not Yet Wild

I just made the pics public or least I think I did. I will also reach out to David @RevolutionGolfCars.com to order the right parts. If I had to have this much help to diagnose, I can't imagine what would happen if I had to splice, connect and do all that stuff Tom did. I will post my results when finished and maybe someone else can benefit from this. Can't thank everyone enough for the help here.
Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #37
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbennison View Post
I just made the pics public or least I think I did. I will also reach out to David @RevolutionGolfCars.com to order the right parts. If I had to have this much help to diagnose, I can't imagine what would happen if I had to splice, connect and do all that stuff Tom did. I will post my results when finished and maybe someone else can benefit from this. Can't thank everyone enough for the help here.
The albums are visible now.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:43 PM   #38
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

I replied to you via email, sir.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:08 PM   #39
Pbennison
Not Yet Wild

I wanted to update and thank everyone for their assistance. I started out thinking, "how hard can it be". I consider myself pretty handy and have done just about anything on a car with the exception of an engine rebuild. Well, I can honestly say my golf cart would have gone to the junk yard if I did not have access to this forum.

I ended up buying a new Alltrax controller and the OEM harness from David/TahoeDawgZ71 @ Revolution Golf Cars. I took my time, checking, double checking and rechecking everything. Suffice to say I had issues along the way. Some self inflicted, others were simply a lack of experience. I finally have the golf cart running again and it is faster than it has ever been. Not that I need a fast cart, it is just nice to know I have it if needed.

So, I just wanted to recommend David to anyone out there working on these. He always texted, called or emailed me usually within a few minutes of me asking a question. I would never have been able to get this running without his guidance. I also would never have reached the point of reaching out to David without the assistance of those answering my sometimes silly questions.

I hope to contribute and help out others on the forum. Thanks again to everyone.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:35 PM   #40
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbennison View Post
I wanted to update and thank everyone for their assistance. I started out thinking, "how hard can it be". I consider myself pretty handy and have done just about anything on a car with the exception of an engine rebuild. Well, I can honestly say my golf cart would have gone to the junk yard if I did not have access to this forum.

I ended up buying a new Alltrax controller and the OEM harness from David/TahoeDawgZ71 @ Revolution Golf Cars. I took my time, checking, double checking and rechecking everything. Suffice to say I had issues along the way. Some self inflicted, others were simply a lack of experience. I finally have the golf cart running again and it is faster than it has ever been. Not that I need a fast cart, it is just nice to know I have it if needed.

So, I just wanted to recommend David to anyone out there working on these. He always texted, called or emailed me usually within a few minutes of me asking a question. I would never have been able to get this running without his guidance. I also would never have reached the point of reaching out to David without the assistance of those answering my sometimes silly questions.

I hope to contribute and help out others on the forum. Thanks again to everyone.
Thank you for your business. Glad you got it going.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car