lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2018, 06:05 PM   #1
k_aimone
Not Yet Wild

Default g29 cooler

so I have been looking but cant find anything.

I have a rear seat conversion on a G29 and there is a bunch of "dead space" is the club well, not sure if that is the correct name, that looks like a prime location for a cooler.

I am sure that I am not the first person to think of this, but I cant find anything that fits the bill. I am looking for a cooler or cooler kit that will bolt onto the rear seat conversion and sit in that space. ideally this kit will still let the seat sit flat when occupied and not interfere with the rear seat belt operation.

I have seen some kits that look like what I want on the internet but cant find anything available.

any help would be appreciated. my "sodas" hate being warm.
k_aimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-08-2018, 04:30 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: g29 cooler

Warm "wobbly pops" are no good. What capacity cooler you intend on fitting? 6-pack cooler, biggest possible?
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:48 PM   #3
k_aimone
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: g29 cooler

I was hoping a 12, but if a six is all there is than I will find a way to deal
k_aimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha