lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-07-2019, 03:19 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Alltrax 500 field map

Let see a monitor file with and without the limit speed box checked
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-26-2020, 11:16 AM   #12
#RAYSUP
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bospider01 View Post
depending on what the latest map Alltrax sent me does, I may want those faster ones. they told me today that 27mph is what they were seeing on average with the Bandit motor.
bospider01, can you share the map Alltrax sent you or pictures of your current settings? I am also running a Alltrax 500 with a bandit motor. It runs well, but it is a bit jerky (need to adjust throttle settings) and I do not want to overpower the motor.

Also, I have not messed with my Alltrax toolkit for some time and just looked today and it is version 2.1.6. Do I need to upgrade it prior to loading a new map? Only concern I have is I am no longer a windows user, and the old laptop I have is running on windows xp I think? The Alltrax site says the new toolkit is for Windows 8 or 10. Any concern with upgrading on old windows software?
#RAYSUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:29 AM   #13
Fireball9298
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Connect the laptop back to the Controller and set the pole count back to 4 poles.

Rather than lowering the throttle rate so much to tame the throttle, a better option is to put it back to 40% and modify the Speed throttle curve to provide more granular control at low speed while allowing fast acceleration after half throttle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Check my answer in the previous post... number of poles setting.
Fun fact I guess you already know on this. Bandit motor is def a 4pole not an 8pole. You knew the file they sent him would set it to 8 pole didnt you?
Fireball9298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:18 AM   #14
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Unless PlumQuick changed their practices, the magnet in the Bandit motor is the stock round 8-pole that has been bench grinded to remove half of the poles and become an oblong 4-pole magnet.

I think it is always a good idea to verify the number of poles setting instead of assuming the "Field Map" changed it correctly.

I personally don't like the lack of Regenerative brake with that motor rebuild.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car