lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2019, 10:30 PM   #1
teddlipka
Not Yet Wild

Default Install of SW180 Solenoid on 412 Melex

I recently upgraded my controller to the Alltrax SR48300 and bought the combo through cartsunlimited.net. In the interest of sparing Scotty having to answer the same questions from another Melex owner, I document my experiences here. I have included some wiring diagrams that were also helpful in diagnosis. For your edification, the 512 diagram *seems* identical to the 412. With respect to the solenoid diagram, my experience is that for the 412, from left to right, the Power Harness wire in the diagram refers to A1; the yellow wire refers to conjoined wires (black and green) that run to B- on the controller and the bottom of the F&R controller, respectively. Small post on the right is a conjoined red wire that runs to the red J1 terminal and the throttle control. Conjoined red and blue wires mount to the B+ post which run to the reverse alarm and key switch, respectively, along with the cable to B+.
teddlipka is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2020, 07:59 PM   #2
Dengbds
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Install of SW180 Solenoid on 412 Melex

I sure could use a wiring diagram for the 412. But can’t really see much on the one you posted
Dengbds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:09 PM   #3
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Install of SW180 Solenoid on 412 Melex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengbds View Post
I sure could use a wiring diagram for the 412. But can’t really see much on the one you posted
Did you click on it and enlarge it? Looks fine to me.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
412 solenoid upgrade
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex