lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Txt stopped working all of the sudden.. Need help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeducote View Post
Ok. Quick update. I removed the floor mat and opened up the cover to the box which holds the micro switch. I do not get a reading with the pedal up or down. Which pins should I be reading off of on the switch?
The peddle micro switch (ms) is 36v positive. You should have power in on the green and when the ms clicks power out on the red. this triggers the solenoid click.

The throttle input signal to the controller comes from the ITS unit in the peddle box. with the meter set for Ω and the leads on the white and black wires in any order there. You should read 10v when the solenoid clicks and then signal reduces to 6v when the peddle is pressed down.

Inspect the plunger and induction tube for dirt or moisture. gently clean as needed.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #12
mikeducote
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

No power to the micro switch. Question. Does or should the key switch have power to it or does it break the ground? If that makes sense. I have no power to key switch either it that matters.
mikeducote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:14 AM   #13
mikeducote
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Another update. I obtained a technician service repair manual and started following the troubleshooting tree. I have voltage coming in to the solenoid but nothing coming out. I replaced the solenoid because according to the manual I needed to replace the 250 ohm resistor. Once I replaced this I still have voltage to the solenoid but nothing coming out. After Googling like I normally do. I don't think the resistor is located in the solenoid. Can someone helped me out with this. If the resistor is located between the two large poles of the solenoid, I did not have one to begin with.
mikeducote is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO