lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
Clickster
Not Yet Wild

Default Christmas Cart

Gave to cart to my daughter for chistmas and she loved it. Had a few hiccups on the last day of setting it up. Batteries were bad so my brother in law let me install his trojan batteries till i get new ones. installed them and it ran great except it wouldnt pull good at take off in the grass. Real slow start then ran strong once up and going. y guess its cause of the 36v 200 amp controller. I aquired some welding leads and will install them. with them i'll need to install the bigger controller and silinoid. i'm sure thats the issue right?
Clickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Christmas Cart

It could be... we really need more information to know what would be required.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
Clickster
Not Yet Wild

Club Cart ds 1994 36volt. runs great on the road just doesnt pull good in grass. Stock cart so far besides lift and 22inch tires.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The tires changed the final drive ratio. This increases the load on the motor and requires more amperage to operate. You will need a bigger speed control, solenoid, cables, and HD F&R or reversing contactor to complete the upgrade and have a reliable cart.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
Clickster
Not Yet Wild

kit#484 of yours looks like what i want. sound right?
Old 12-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

#484 puts out 460 amps and has a HD solenoid . Good for most moderate applications like neighborhood and campground cruising or light work. I think it will fit you use.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car