lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2014, 11:42 AM   #21
mike777
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Snowing in Atlanta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybell View Post
It has been snowing all day here.......
ha ha
mike777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2014, 11:48 AM   #22
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

You think that's funny, we actually declared a State of Emergency over an inch of snow.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:58 AM   #23
mike777
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
You think that's funny, we actually declared a State of Emergency over an inch of snow.
I think its funny alright, I used to drive all over the country for work ( 48 states so far) anyways I'd get a kick out of some of the southern states when they would get a little snow, its like the whole area would shut down and I was the only one driving around. I'd get to my job site and no one would be there, then get hold of someone and "we didn't think you would be able to make it here"
we are having a very snowy and cold winter up here in the great white north of MinneSNOWta, I love it, ordering chains for my cart btw
mike777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #24
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

What's even funnier are the folks who think they can drive normally just because the have an SUV. I see more of them in the ditches than sedans, who also have four wheel brakes.
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:13 PM   #25
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Sorry - it's 70 degrees and sunny here in Arizona. :-)
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:17 PM   #26
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurtle View Post
What's even funnier are the folks who think they can drive normally just because the have an SUV. I see more of them in the ditches than sedans, who also have four wheel brakes.
From the footage I've been seeing, driving normally is the problem all the southerners seem to be having! I mean good grief, the road is slick with ice and a little snow, and y'all are just blowing on through at 70 MPH and then wondering why you just had a wreck! For crying out loud, slow it down and pay attention and half the wrecks and tie ups wouldn't even happen!

Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm used to it. I love snow and everything about it, especially driving in it. It was deep enough here with enough ice too that I've been having to use 4 wheel drive the past week just to get my Envoy in and out of its parking spot!
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:39 PM   #27
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

I agree. I grew up in Sacramento and Atlanta. When I have to drive in it, I take a deep breath and I force myself to NOT be in a hurry. That usually does it for me, but the real thing to remember is not to go out unless you absolutley have to. Like to the beer store........
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:01 PM   #28
RobCons
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

It's funny. People up north make fun of us driving in the snow and ice. We make fun of them living where it snows and ices up all the time. That's what makes the world go around.
RobCons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:16 PM   #29
Great white north
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Great day for sledding and some fine spiced rum after sitting in hot tub , ahhh you got to love winter , always get a chuckle with you southern folks , panicking over a couple of inches of snow , hell the roads have been closed up here for two days
Great white north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:32 PM   #30
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great white north View Post
Great day for sledding and some fine spiced rum after sitting in hot tub , ahhh you got to love winter , always get a chuckle with you southern folks , panicking over a couple of inches of snow , hell the roads have been closed up here for two days

That'll be enuf of that!!!!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO