lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 06:43 PM   #18
Yamaha4life
The Overposter!

Yamaha

Default Re: g"atc"9r

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoman197 View Post
ok you cant really see anything that i did from last night but i made a few more cuts in the frame, where i needed too. i was able to get the engine sitting right where its going to be mounted.
yamaha4life, it sits as high as it can go without hitting the seat now.

heres a pic of my measuring tape passing the header, completely perpendicular to the cart frame. turns out its only about 1" away from where the front of the seat with be. do you think i should move the motor back?
My gas tank hits the seat just alittle bit when I hit jumps and ruts and so on. I used angle iron and cut the slot out the for belt. Its works good and hasnt broken.
Yamaha4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha