lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2015, 08:24 PM   #1
scooter48
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Unhappy new controler install now (forward and reverse are backwards)need help

just finished installing alltrax xct400 controller on my 2010 cc iq pds . IT WORKS BUT now my forward /reverse switch is working backwards. checked wirring several times, it is correct with alltrax dia. f1 to j7,f2 to j8, A1 TO M-, BATERY PACK - TO B-, SOLINOID CABLE AND A2 TO B+. I CAN REVERSE A1 AND A2 WIRES ON IT AND FORWARD / REVERSE SWITCH WORKS CORRECTLY. HAS ANYONE ELESE HAD THIS PROBLEM? IS IT OK TO LEAVE A1 AND A2 WIRES REVERSED ON CONTROLLER? P.S. ITS 48V SYSTEM WITH AFTERMARKET 5.5HP HIGH SPEED MOTOR.
scooter48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-14-2015, 08:42 PM   #2
AWandKW
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: new controler install now (forward and reverse are backwards)need help

Switch the blue and orange wires - the F1 and F2 wires. (Field) the original wiring diagram from Alltrax has a misprint.
AWandKW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 05:06 AM   #3
bakerm07
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: new controler install now (forward and reverse are backwards)need help

Yep flip blue and orange and that should fix your problem
bakerm07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:00 AM   #4
scooter48
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Smile Re: new controler install now (forward and reverse are backwards)need help

thanks for the help, flipped blue & orange wires, problem solved.
scooter48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:37 AM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

This is a known issue - big notes in my written instruction and diagrams about this.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:47 AM   #6
crash test dummy

has anyone talked to Alltrax ?
Old 09-01-2020, 03:30 PM   #7
michaelc3179
Not Yet Wild

I had the same problem on my 2017 club car precedent. I switched the orange and blue wires and now it flies.
michaelc3179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 04:59 PM   #8
R&TBabich
Gone Wild
Club Car

I just installed an Alltrax XCT 48400 and the wiring diagram Rev G 4-17-2018 doesn't show colors of the wires for F1 & F2.
I didn't use the Blue & Orange wires, replaced them with the OEM Green & White wires.
I hooked up F1 to F1 and F2 to F2 as indicated on the motor & controller and all was good.
R&TBabich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car