lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-13-2015, 10:47 PM   #1
Jwade79
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Side View Mirror w/ LED Light Indicator Wiring Help

hello

I have recently installed a Battery Reducer that powers my 12v accesories. I have a prewired light kit for items such as headlight / taillight, brake light, blinkers, etc..

I am trying to install Side View Mirrors w/ LED directional arrows as part of making my cart street legal. Here is my dilemma regarding the blinkers and mirror light wiring:

I have 12volt flasher that plugs into brown and yellow wires from prewired light kit.

I have black wire from L and R mirrors going to buss bar for reducer.

I have the red wire from each light connected to yellow going to flasher. When I turn my key for 12v accessories position the light indicators on mirror stay on (instead of only activating when I use blinker), but also flash like they are supposed to when I use blinker. When I move the red wires to the brown wire from Flasher they stay constantly on and don't blink when I use the blinker.

Any thoughts on how I could correct this problem would be appreciated!
Jwade79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #2
crash test dummy

Default Re: Side View Mirror w/ LED Light Indicator Wiring Help

you need an electronic flasher when using LEDs

Tags
ezgo txt, street legal, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO