lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2016, 01:25 AM   #11
dlaf7577
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Any ideas would be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
Don't see why that would not work. But. how will you keep the top part from filling with water in a downpour? Explain a bit more. I'm brainstorming too.
Thats where the fabricating will come in. I am still thinking of what to do there. I am thinking of drilling multiple holes in the bottom. I figure that will draw in a bunch of air when the fan turns on.
dlaf7577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2016, 02:36 PM   #12
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

House roof vent or stove chimney cap on top and drill those holes in the bottom.

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:33 AM   #13
dlaf7577
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag50 View Post
House roof vent or stove chimney cap on top and drill those holes in the bottom.

GREAT idea!
Old 11-20-2016, 11:01 AM   #14
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Don't forget vinyl siding, carpet & baseboards, gfci's in the bathrooms. This is gonna get expensive quick, LOL!
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 03:03 PM   #15
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
Don't forget vinyl siding, carpet & baseboards, gfci's in the bathrooms. This is gonna get expensive quick, LOL!
Hey, when I built our dog house it had T1-11 siding, 3-tab roofing, insulated floor, walls and roof, a push through pet door and trimmed and painted the same as the house.

The dog (half Samoyed) preferred to dig a hole under the patio slab to call home.

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:21 PM   #16
Frizbgolf
Gone Wild

Club Car

You could always just get an oversized mailbox one of those ones with the post you drive into the ground with the doors on both ends, just crack the doors open when charging. I have seen the ones that have a mail slot and locking doors too, that would work real well and you could lock the charger in it when not in use.
Frizbgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 04:50 AM   #17
dlaf7577
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizbgolf View Post
You could always just get an oversized mailbox one of those ones with the post you drive into the ground with the doors on both ends, just crack the doors open when charging. I have seen the ones that have a mail slot and locking doors too, that would work real well and you could lock the charger in it when not in use.
This is also a good idea.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha