lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2017, 05:38 PM   #1
lentkevin01
Not Yet Wild

Default Trying to identify

I just purchased a Yamaha electric golf cart however I can not figure out the year, model or serial number. The previous owner thought it was a G2 but so far I have had no luck locating the serial number. Even with the location diagrams I've found online. It has obviously been painted at least once. Here are some pics. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lentkevin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2017, 05:39 PM   #2
lentkevin01
Not Yet Wild

Default Trying to identify

Old 05-31-2017, 05:40 PM   #3
lentkevin01
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Trying to identify

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentkevin01 View Post
I just purchased a Yamaha electric golf cart however I can not figure out the year, model or serial number. The previous owner thought it was a G2 but so far I have had no luck locating the serial number. Even with the location diagrams I've found online. It has obviously been painted at least once. Here are some pics. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

IMG_0922.JPGIMG_0918.JPGIMG_0923.JPGIMG_0931.JPG

Old 05-31-2017, 06:31 PM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

It's a G1e. Look for the serial number behind the rear bumper. If you kneel down behind the bumper & look at the Cross bar behind the bumper. It will be stamped in fairly large characters. Serial number will be formatted as follows "J##-######".
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 06:41 PM   #5
lentkevin01
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
It's a G1e. Look for the serial number behind the rear bumper. If you kneel down behind the bumper & look at the Cross bar behind the bumper. It will be stamped in fairly large characters. Serial number will be formatted as follows "J##-######".

Awesome thank you! I've looked there but there is that step plate on the back bumper aftermarket? I wonder if it's under there?

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha